Stand Alone Labeling Terminal
Shipping Weighing, Inventory Control, Batch Weighing
- Reviews (0)
- FSSAI Compliant label
- Stand Alone – NO PC required
- Multiple Peelable Label Sizes
- Nutritional Information
- Ingredients Information
- Auto Expiry Date Calc.
- Weight / Non Weight Items
- Productivity Control
- Export Data – Traceability
- Wall / Shelf Mountings Option
- Available in 1 or 2 Printer Config
|Features||Adhesives / Labels|
|• PLU management through front keyboard||• Paper / Polyester / Non Tearable labels|
|• Expiry Dates Auto cal||• Permanent / Freezer Grade / Removable Adhesives|
|• Real Time Clock backed up by separate battery||• 3″ Direct Thermal / 4″ TTP Printer Option|
|• Item Names with Packing Information||Memory|
|• Support for weighed and Non Weighed Items||• 300 PLU. Expandable to 2000 PLU|
|• Save Price / Pack Mode||• 9 Lines x 40 char / line Ingredients|
|• Remote Price Update with GPRS option||Hardware|
|• Quick “Prep” & “Discard By” labels||• 4 Line Back Lit LCD for Easy Viewing|
|• Barcode Support Code 128, Code39, EAN13||• 110-220V Operation 50/60Hz|
|• Integration with POS systems||• Option for RJ45/LAN support|
|• Advanced Options for Ingredient / Nutritional Labeling||• Option for 2nd Printer (Veg/Non veg)|
|• Easy Option to load data through Excel Sheet||• 2Line Character LCD for easy viewing|
|• Tactile Keys for Long Continuous Operations.|
GS1 Labeling Compliance made easy.....
GS1 handy is a cutting-edge GS1 compliant label printing data terminal to print and archive logistic and trade item units within a supply chain with ease and simplicity. Such labels make it possible to track and trace and trace items within the supply chain (traceability).
- Barcode Printing - Easy and quick printing of correct barcodes for logistic units that comply with GS1 labeling standards (e.g. SSCC - Serial Shipping Container Code, GTIN, GLN, AI). It is possible to enter the data needed for generating a label along with secondary information like batch /lot number, weight, count etc. Barcode, carrying the above mentioned details, with their application identifiers, will be present on a label on Shipper pack using GS1 - 128 Symbologies.
- Logistic Unit / Product Database - exchanging and archiving data on logistic platform ensures that all unit information (GTIN, Product Description, Code, packaging etc) is correct and enhances safety of movement of goods and supply Chain Management.
- Wireless Integration Module - is a solution integrated with GS1 Handy that supports full integration with GSM / GPRS platform to facilitate real time data exchange and validation with backend database systems running on ORACLE, SAP, SQL Server or any other contemporary database platform. This module enables you to post transactions / manifest of every logistic unit to its central databases running on SQL Server. ORACLE or dump transactions on any ftp server.
- Weighing Scale Interface - Provides standalone integration for in-line weighing and piece count data to be incorporated as secondary information on the logistic unit.
Download Brochure click here